Four years felt like it went by in an instant. I can't believe she's done! We had a beautiful weekend for graduation and had fun with everyone here - it was a whirlwind for sure!
Here are a few pictures of the campus -
And the beach across the street!
Getting ready for the graduates to enter the stadium!
Here they come! Keri ran out to catch pictures of them on their way in.
Home of the Gulls!
A couple of weeks before graduation I went down to see an a cappella concert - it was awesome! Such a talented bunch of kids
Pre-graduation dinner in Boston
Taylor's senior thesis project was a full year in the making - she chose to do a fashion photography project using her friends as models and used local places around Boston and Beverly Massachusetts as backdrops. These are the 9 photos she picked for the final display. It also included a short video and a 92 page magazine "look book" . I was so impressed at the work she did! Apparently her professors were too - she earned an award for her work and was chosen to be part of an alumni exhibit for the summer! These were pictures of her putting up the photos. It's harder than it looks to get nine photos to hang perfectly straight!
Way to go Taylor - I'm so impressed by you - your drive, determination, and talent are going to take you far!
No comments:
Post a Comment