I can't be completely outdone by Keri, even if she has all my Spain pictures and she's way better at posting! I'll post the few I have that haven't gone up yet :)
Aydin had outgrown his wetsuit, and Taylor was dying to go surfing in Spain.. Keri and I stopped into the one surf shop in their area on one rainy day, and found that they had a sale on wetsuits. Lucky day! They had only one woman's suit and it was Taylor's size (she says it was meant to be), and had one Aydin's size too.
Keri suggested that Morgan wear Aydin's old one, and they all try them out in the pool - Steve thought she was crazy. Even the ocean was warmer than that!
The kids thought it was genius and were willing to give it a try..
Here goes nothing!
Let's all jump on the count of three.. one, two, three! Wait! Where is everyone else?!
Aydin pushes Morgan in next..
Cannonball!!
Couldn't have been too cold, they stayed in for awhile.
We had so much fun in Spain... We love this family! They are always so much fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment