Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last day at the beach!

Tomorrow we all head home, so we decided to spend our last day hanging out at the beach.  It was a perfect day - warm and sunny but with enough of a breeze to keep us comfortable.  The realization that it's 35 degrees at home made this day even better - I think we all tried to soak up as much sunshine as we could to carry us through to the beginning of summer in Vermont!
Aydin and Morgan catching minnows in the tide pool



Liam trying to help..

Taylor

Keri and Heather

Aydin and Morgan with two of their friends - How much fun are these kids having?! 





Aydin and Uncle Mike


Taylor taught herself how to play the ukulele that Keri and Steve gave her for her birthday last year - and she's been taking lessons at a local place for the last few weeks.  I'm amazed at how talented she is!  She brought it out on the beach today to practice a little.  I love these pictures - she's such a beautiful, fun, amazing girl!  Such a beach girl..


No comments:

Post a Comment