Here we are, all piled onto the shuttle. Looks like mom is hanging on tight - no wonder - she does have Aydin and Morgan squeezed next to her. And there are 9 of us plus a stroller!
Liam, Keri, and Taylor
Entrance to the hotel property
Front of the hotel. I loved the waterfalls.
Keri was dying to see an alligator.. We never did, even though the shuttle driver said they were always out at sunset. Although, I'm not sure we were ever back at the hotel at sunset..
The Navy flag in front of the hotel. The Shades of Green is on Disney property, but owned by the military. It was a great place to stay. Thanks Steve!!
Alligator pond
Shades of Green bus to get to some of the Disney parks that were too far for the monorail
Taylor getting ready to make a wish at the waterfall in the hotel lobby
I wished for a great family vacation - which it definitely was!
Stay tuned for the rest of the trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment