Monday, March 7, 2011

Snow Day... Again!

Another happy day for Taylor - and a sad day for all the snow blowers and shovelers here.  We woke up to at least a foot and a half of snow on the ground, and got another foot during the day!  I wish I had pictures of mom's neighborhood.  I swear she got twice as much snow - The snowbanks at her house are ridiculous - I think they are at least 6 feet high!

Here are a few pictures we took at our house and around the block:



Apparently we still have a way to go before it's deck weather..


This is a 5 foot tall tree in front of our house..

Taylor and Ella headed around the block

Our neighbor's snow bank at the end of the driveway
Stopping to visit a friend, who clearly hadn't plowed yet!
Ella loves the snow!

I haven't heard the sidewalk plow going through the neighborhood yet - I have a feeling with this much snow, Taylor will be home tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment