Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halloween!

Not to be outdone by Keri, I have to post Halloween pictures.  I know it's December 2nd, but better late than never!!




We all carved pumpkins, so we ended up with 6 of them altogether - it was great.  Taylor carved Batman and Joker pumpkins that were amazing.  I wish I had closer pictures, because they really looked good!  Mike carved ones with a Harry Potter theme - one with the phrase "Nowhere is Safe", and a Dementor.  I loved them all!


Taylor and a bunch of friends did trick or treat to a few houses before retreating to one of the houses to watch some movies.  She decided to be Lady Gaga - of course, a singer with the wildest costumes ever!  We picked a good one though and I think it came out pretty good.  Hopefully Morgan will like some of these costumes someday, because I have a box full of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment