Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to Vermont!

Mom flew to Florida to bring Aydin and Morgan back to Vermont for a two week visit - we had a great, great time! We did something new every day: camping, movies, swimming, the zoo in Montreal, Lake Monsters baseball game, sleeping out in the backyard, miniature golf... There wasn't very much we missed. I don't know who was more tired at the end of the visit - them or us?! I have tons of pictures, so I'll post them over the next few days.. Check back often! ha ha

Here are the five kids sitting by grandma's garden. We have the same picture taken when Morgan was about a year old - I have to find that one.. They've all gotten so big! It's kind of ridiculous - Taylor will be a sophomore this year and Morgan will be in kindergarten - Crazy!



Silly faces..

Our first adventure was camping - Aydin and Morgan loved it! Although, I have to admit, what's not to love? 4 days spent fishing, hiking, sitting by the fire and roasting marshmallows... I could do that every weekend! Kevin, Brandy, and the kids joined us so in all, there were 10 of us for most of the weekend. Here are Jacob and Morgan by the camper..




And sitting by the fire..

No comments:

Post a Comment