Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to Vermont #2

 The campground we went to was beautiful. It was right on a huge lake with a beach. I heard one of the life guards say they had trucked in 4 dumptruck loads of sand for the summer. I had to laugh as I watched the kids picking it up in buckets and dumping it in the water!







The other great thing about the lake is that they rent paddle boats and canoes - and it's within rowing distance to a general store that sells ice cream! We did that not once, but twice :)
Here are Aydin and Ella in the paddle boat..
These pictures are from our second trip - my camera had an unfortunate accident and ended up slipping out of my pocket as we were paddling and is now sitting on the bottom of Silver Lake.. good thing Taylor brought her camera or we would have no pictures at all!


Mom and Morgan - If left to her own devices, I think Morgan would have driven the boat in circles - just steering to the left! We had to keep re-directing her..

No comments:

Post a Comment