I thought it sounded like fun too - but only if mom agreed to "help" with the food..
Well, 4 weeks later - after many shopping trips, and many, many late nights cooking, Halloween arrived at our house! What can I say? It was a spectacular party! Everyone had a great time, and most of the pictures below were taken by one of my amazed neighbors..
Mom did an unbelievable job - we all think it should be an annual event! What do you think mom? Or is it too early to ask..
Taylor's pumpkin - love the teeth
If you look closely, you'll see hand painted hydrangeas and curly branches from mom's yard..
How about that brain on the veggie tray?! That's amazing! (Don't ask how long it took to carve from a watermelon) I have to admit, everyone kept asking, "Who made that?" My answer to everything - "Mom, of course!" She really should be a party planner - all the guests who came said they would hire her in a minute!
Mini pull-apart cupcakes frosted like a big jack-o-lantern - Mmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment