I'm a dork, I know.. I asked someone to take a picture for us when we got there, just so I could post it to the blog! This was before the first of 8 games..
No face paint this year, but we brought our best green and gold gear and our pompoms and beads!
Does the woman next to mom remind you of anyone? She could have been Jan's twin..
Standard fare at basketball games has been cold hotdogs and popcorn. This year we had a treat! Hartford University had their staff run the food tent and it was unbelievable. Our favorite thing was the lobster roll - lobster sauteed in butter while you wait and served on a roll with lemon - Amazing! Needless to say we had more than one...per day! It went very well with the wine. This was definitely a big step up from what we were used to :) Now if only UVM would take lessons...
Lobster chef
Beer and wine tent
It's ridiculous how much we like to go to these games - You know when Mom starts booing the refs for a bad call that we are serious fans.. There is no doubt we'll be back again next year!
I think this picture was taken just before our last game - 8 games in 2 days...What a great girls weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment