All Harry Potter fans (freaks?) know that the new movie was released at midnight last night.. Did you miss it?? Not Taylor and I -
We planned the costumes for weeks and Taylor went with 3 of her friends - dressed as Luna Lovegood (Taylor), Hermione (Dana), Harry (Steve), and Mad-Eye Moody (Tom). I didn't realize Dana's parents and siblings were dressing up or I might have too! Taylor let me sit with them anyway..
Here's a look at the costumes in progress and the movie night.. Did I mention that she and her friends got in line for the midnight movie at 7:30pm?! I didn't get there until 9:30.. Lame, I know.. But the movie was awesome! Well worth all the hoopla :)
Homemade robes and scarves, butter beer necklace, and radish earrings.. What more could you ask for. They certainly had the best costumes in the place - Fox News thought so too! They interviewed the kids at the theater. Taylor and her friends promise to wear the costumes for the next movie!
Typical Saturday for us...
-
Today Erika- the fantastic photographer she is- came to the kiddos games
with me to help me learn how to use my new camera...
HOLY cow- my camera can take...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment