Wednesday, June 17, 2009

8th Grade Graduation

Is it possible?? How can this little girl have graduated from 8th grade and be headed to High School next year?? It seems like she was just 5 years old yesterday! As we look forward to next year, I can't help but feel like the next four years are going to fly by even faster and we'll be sitting in an auditorium wondering how time can move so quickly..

But for now, we are enjoying every moment!

Taylor had such a great time - the week was full of fun activities. The class got to go on a cruise on Lake Champlain on the day of graduation. It turned out to be a great day and the rain held off for a while. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to be a chaperone according to Taylor.. so I had to settle for these pictures! (Mom! I let you go to DC with us.. that was enough!)

















After that we were off to get hair and nails done..




























Ok, so curly hair seemed like a good idea at the time, but we had to comb it out a little so it wouldn't be quite so bouncy.. After that she was ready for graduation and the semi-formal dance that followed!
























Taylor is an amazing kid - beautiful, talented, smart, and fun ! She did a great job navigating the craziness that comes with middle school, and made it through with flying colors - Look out High School...

No comments:

Post a Comment